20 Cute And Romantic Goodnight Texts For Her
Gentlemen, being able to whisper some sweet words into your lady’s ear before falling asleep is not only romantic but I’m betting it’ll help her sleep better at night while waking up with a smile.
I know some of us aren’t able to be with our girlfriends at night, and although I would suggest calling or facetiming them, sometimes a text works just as well. But before we get into the goodnight texts, here are some quick tips to keep in mind.
Quick Tips Before Sending The Goodnight Texts
See Where You’re At Within Your Relationship
If you’re just dating, it’s probably not wise to send “I love you” texts, especially if you don’t know it yet. It should start off with some flirtatious texts in the beginning and when you find out more on what she likes, you can start adding some romantic and sexier ones.
Also, if you’ve been in a relationship for a long time, it’s important to keep the flame burning with some flirty and romantic texts.
Make sure you know where you’re at within your relationship and take it from there. Every relationship is different so move at the pace that’s comfortable.
Take Her Personality And Yours Into Account
You have to keep in mind that every person is different. Say one woman loves the romantic stuff, another can think it’s simply cheesy; so make sure you feel it out and find out what she likes and adjust, without changing yourself.
It can be romantic, poetic, funny, sexy or a mix of all of the above. The text messages below are just a stepping stone, feel free to adjust it to suit you and your woman.
With that said, here are some goodnight texts for your girlfriend that will put a smile on her face.
Goodnight Texts For Her
1. “I couldn’t sleep until I told you that I love you”
2. “I asked Siri ‘what are the best words I can use in a goodnight text for my girlfriend’ and she replied ‘ask your heart’… I love you.”
3. “This text message is an official invitation for you to join me in my dreams.”
4. “The night is will not last forever, but my love for you will.”
5. “Just wanted to let you know I’m thinking of you. Sweet dreams. Goodnight.”
6. “Wish you were here so I could hug/kiss you goodnight.”
7. “Sweet dreams, babe”
8. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
9. “They say ‘love is patient’ but I can’t wait to see you tomorrow! I’m going to bed now so I can wake up sooner to see you.”
10. “You looked beautiful tonight. Sweet dreams.”
11. “I’m thinking of you so I know I’ll have good dreams tonight.”
12. “My bed is so comfy tonight. I wish you were here so I could hold you. Now that would be even comfier.”
13. “Goodnight, beautiful”
14. “I’m about to go to sleep but wanted to make sure I said goodnight to you before I do.”
15. “They say ‘love is about being together’ but sometimes when we’re apart I truly remember all the things that make me love you. Goodnight.”
16. “I love you. Sweet dreams.”
17. “Why do I always miss you so much when I’m about to sleep? You’re addictive, you know?”
18. “I wish you were here so we could stay up and talking about everything… dreams, thoughts, plans, memories…”
19. “You’re always in my heart, my mind and my dreams. I love you.”
20. “I’m sure you look as beautiful right now as you do in my mind right now.”
Remember, adjust it to fit your relationship and know where you’re at within your relationship. Let me know if you have any awesome goodnight texts for your girlfriend!